Sikaflex®-1A is a premium-grade, high-performance, moisture-cured, 1-component, polyurethane-based, non-sag elastomeric sealant. Sikaflex-1a can be used in green and damp concrete applications. Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A. Meets ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35, use T, NT, O, M, G, I, A. Canadian standard CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87.
- 24/case, 10.1 fl oz.
- Designed for all types of joints where maximum depth of sealant will not exceed 1/2 in.
- Excellent for small joints and fillets, windows, door frames, reglets, flashing, common roofing detail applictions, and many construction adhesive applications.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 40°F
- Has many applications as an elastic adhesive between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion.
- Submerged conditions, such as canal and reservoir joints.
- 4-7 day cure time
- Tack free in 3-6 hours